Marbleocity Dragon Coaster Maker Kit
– Build your own working roller coaster model made of real wood – Crank the marbles up, up, up…and then watch them go through dips and turns!
– inspired by the real wooden roller coaster of the same name, located at Playland in Rye, NY.
– The assembly instructions feature a graphic novel to communicate meaningful STEM concepts in an engaging format
– It’s a fun way to learn about roller coaster design and conservation of energy while making an awesome kinetic sculpture
– requires white glue / not included
– The Dragon Coaster takes approximately three to five hours to build
– measures 8″ when finished
– ages 12 and up
– Made in the USA
- Store Name: Sparkhouse Toys
- Vendor: Sparkhouse
9 Village Plaza
South Orange, NJ 07079
- No ratings found yet!
We specialize in providing creative toys, books, games and all things awesome that exercise the imagination ~ something for everyone - newborn to 100+ - we've got it all! Voted "Best Toy Store in New Jersey" by N.J. Monthly Magazine!